Wednesday, 6 March 2013

JUMP Issue #15

*ATTENTION, NOOBS! Series that are in colour and/or are in bold are not ranked! The number not in the brackets is the chapter for this week's issue, and the number inside brackets is the chapter being ranked! e.g. Chapter 436 of Gintama appears in this week's issue, but its ranking is based on Chapter 429*

JUMP Issue #15

Assassination Classroom 34 (Cover, Lead CP)
Naruto 623 (616)
One Piece 701 (694)
Sket Dance 272 (265)
PSI Kusuo Saiki 41 (34)
Nisekoi 65 (CP)
Toriko 225 (218)
World Trigger 5
Haikyuu!! (CP)

Kuroko no Basket 204 (197)
Shokugeki no Souma 14 (7)
Medaka Box 185 (CP)
Koisuru Edison 7
Bleach 529 (522)
Kochikame 1783 (1776)
Gintama 436 (429)
Beelzebub 195 (188)
Hungry Joker 16 (9)
Cross・Manage 24 (17)
Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san 15 (8)

JUMP Issue 16

Gintama (Cover, Lead CP)
CP: Shokugeki no Souma, En Musubi no Kami!? Makkey (One Shot by Aonuma Hiroki)

Absent: Naruto
+
  • One Piece drops to 2nd, but it's still a good rank
  • Shokugeki no Souma drops to 7th, but is still a good rank
  • Bleach moves up to 8th
-
  • Gintama stays at 10th, making up the first of the bottom 5
  • Beelzebub drops to 11th, inside the bottom 5
Other changes:


  • Naruto: 4th > 1st
  • Sket Dance: 9th > 3rd
  • PSI Kusuo Saiki: 8th > 4th
  • Toriko: 3rd > 5th
  • Kuroko no Basket: 5th > 6th
  • Kochikame: 13th > 9th
  • Hungry Joker: 15th > 12th
  • Cross・Manage: 16th > 13th
  • Kiruko-san: 14th > 14th
Overall, an OK ToC for my series this week. Hungry Joker, Cross・Manage and Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san continue their interracial gangbang at the bottom, continuing to switch positions to get more pleasure. We got another one shot next week, I think the name means daughter of God or something, I have no idea what it could be about. Sounds like a gag manga. Oh, and Gintama is getting a cover next week, which is pretty rare. My guess is it's something to do with the movie and could involve a plot announcement which I believe would be revealed this month. Or it's to do with the 9th anniversary. Could be both. And Shokugeki no Souma's getting colour pages for the next few issues too, which is awesome. I'm glad that series is getting so popular. Naruto's also getting a break next week. That's it for this week, thanks for reading! ^.^

Agree/Disagree with this week's ToC? Sound off in the comments below, I want to hear your sexy thoughts. If you want more, become a Follower of this blog, Like my page on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter :)

*UPDATE* I have now added the rank change for Naruto and corrected the changes for Kochikame, Hungry Joker, Cross・Manage and Kiruko-san.

20 comments:

  1. only 3 more weeks until we see how World Trigger will be ranked. (hopefully well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rank 9th, 12th and 13th was duplicated?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Hmmm, Bleach finally got out of the slump, and it seems that One Piece has stayed up on the top 3 forever (which is a good thing). I'd rather have Cross Manage and Shinmai Fukei Kiruko get cancelled instead of Hungry Joker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My guess is that Bleach is gonna drop straight back down. I hate to be pessimistic, but that's what I feel. And you'll very rarely see One Piece out of the top 3. If that happened, I'd pull my pubes out.

      Delete
  4. Sorry but where're 9th, 12th and 13th?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see a #1 xD
    anyway thanks :D !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, did I mess up bad this week! Thanks everyone who corrected me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, finally Gintama will get another cover. Just when was the last time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly can't remember - it's been that long! XD

      Delete
  8. Hungry joker is getting way too epic to be cancelled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can America vote? Can there be an international official ranking as well?

      Delete
    2. I don't think America can vote for the Japanese Weekly Jump.

      Delete
  9. Quick question regarding rankings, since this is my first blog checking out your blog.

    When you say "Lead CP", what does that mean?

    And if manga in bold and color aren't ranked, why put them in the list? Why not at the end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. First *time* checking out your blog. Lol.

      Delete
    2. Nah, don't apologise! I think Lead CP means out of the series which have colour pages this week, it'll have the most. Don't quote me on that, and don't ask me how Shueisha decides which series gets Lead CP.

      Oh, and I post manga that isn't ranked because I'm showing the whole ToC (Table of Contents) so nothing is cut. It's also les confusing for working out rankings.

      Delete
  10. Maaaan I want to see Beelzebub in the Top 10 again -.-
    Its too badass to be this low -.-

    ReplyDelete
  11. just checking back, good to see Hungry Joker has increased

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in the gangbang, so that's not gonna mean much, I'm afraid :(

      Delete
  12. home cure for fatty liver home cure for fatty liver home cure for fatty liver

    my weblog fatty liver mayo clinic alcohol

    ReplyDelete