Wednesday 29 August 2012

Hello...

Well, Pajama has been cancelled this week, and Bulge is being cancelled the next. But what really grinds my gears? TAKAMAGAHARA'S FIRST CHAPTER IS RANKED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOTTOM 5???!!!?!?!!! Then again, Sket Dance's first chapter ranked damn near the bottom too.

Oh, and I have a funny picture for all of you patiently awaiting Naruto 599, but I can't upload it from my iPhone - some "Instatnt Upload" bullshit. If anybody could help me out with this, it will be much appreciated.

Look out for this weeks Weekly Jump Rankings coming today! ^.^

2 comments:

  1. https://plus.google.com/u/6/+Blogger/posts/WjLzhh7Hbd4

    or

    http://www.geeksugar.com/Disable-Google-Instant-Upload-18273601

    I'm not sure what your problem about the instant upload is - but its related to Google+ (that might be the problem).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my problem was that I had Instant Upload enabled, but it still told me I had to enable it on my iPhone.

      Delete